During this period, the demand of blockchain developers is overgrowing, and a lot of well-developed companies are making their best efforts to find a blockchain developer. As per one of the best freelancing platform “Upwork,” the demand of blockchain developers has increased by 35% over the past year. Each company is looking for an experienced developer, which is quite tricky to find.
Best Ways to Find Blockchain Developers
The requirement of blockchain and cryptocurrency legends is very high at this time. There are a lot of specialists who are working in the field of blockchain technology in different positions like project managers, software and web developers, data analysts, marketing experts, advisors, and many others. Anyone can easily find analyst, web developer, or project manager, but one of the most robust work for any company is to find a blockchain developer.
Most Required Professions In The Field Of Blockchain
Blockchain Engineer: A person having profound knowledge and experience in languages like C/C++, Gothe, or Java.
Blockchain Developer: A person with experience in web development and as well as in creating desktop applications.
These Specialists can be associated with existing technologies, but in most cases their representatives are busy in the creation of new systems, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain founded solutions.
A blockchain developer should know Java, C, C++, c#, and similar programming languages.
Important Skills Required For Experienced Developers
- Developers should be able to discuss about the programming language. C++ is the most important language for the blockchain developers.
- The smaller chain is created with Java. But many experts say that the chains of transaction blocks can be created by using any language. The reason behind the popularity of C++ is that the software which is created on its base has unprecedented performance and capabilities are also very broad for creating functional.
- The developer should also have the knowledge of higher mathematics and algorithms because blockchain solution mainly involves complex calculations and cryptography.
- The developer must have theoretical knowledge and as well as the practical experience of using languages like Golang, C++, and Java.
Best Places to Find Blockchain developers
- Open hiring for senior developers who have the knowledge of all languages, including C/C++, Java, Python, and Rust.
- Attend blockchain events and conferences. There you can find many blockchain developers.
- Find developers using LinkedIn.
- Go to universities which provide languages courses. From there, you can see many experienced and talented developers.
- Use platforms like Toptal, Bounty One, X-Team, Stack Overflow, Codementor X, Black tribe, Gitter, Dream, We Work Remotely, and Hired.
If you need a very experienced and talented blockchain developer, then try to find the candidate needs. There are a lot of developers in the market who just work for money. If you can provide them with their willing package, then you can easily find them via the above places. There are also many developers who are looking for a good and secure company to start their careers in blockchain development. You can also hire them. They will take some time to properly understand by the concept of blockchain technology, but after getting the proper knowledge, they can work for you in your budget able package.
If you follow all of the above steps, then you can find the best-experienced blockchain developer for your project. But it is quite reasonable that experienced blockchain developers will charge a very good amount for their work.
Filed under: Advice