Galvanize our global community members to step into the leadership mindset, to take responsibility, and turn ideas into actions. We would like to help you make an impact by taking initiatives and influencing others.
Join us every month, on the second Friday at 12:00 PM ET (4:00 PM GMT), for an hour-long conversation. Every call will feature a guest speaker, an experienced leader in the technology world, who will share insights and answer questions.
We are excited to have Heidi Williams as our Guest Speaker for June’s call.
Heidi Williams is CTO and Co-Founder of tEQuitable, a confidential platform addressing workplace bias, discrimination, and harassment. In 2016 she founded WEST, a mentorship program for mid-career women. Before that, she was VP of Platform Engineering at Box and spent 17 years at Adobe. Heidi has a B.S. in Computer Science from Brown University.
Join us for a fireside format chat, where Bushra (host) and Heidi will discuss various aspects of leadership, how to develop it, and different ways it can be expressed. We will also explore how the leadership mindset has helped Heidi along her career journey to becoming a CTO and Co-Founder of a startup focused on improving workplace culture.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/heidiwilliams1/
Our Guiding Principles
1. We believe in playing a part in reaching 50/50 by 2025.
2. We communicate with each other with respect and kindness.
3. We lift each other and are agents of positive change in each others’ lives.
Share with Us
* What challenges are you facing as a women technologist?
* How can the community help you develop your personal leadership?
* Would you like to brainstorm what the right next step may be for your professional and personal growth?
* Are you planning on starting a “women in technology” support group or event at your current organization and seek advice on contents, topics, attendance?
* Have you written an article about technology issues or those that affect women technologists?
* Have you recently been recognized?
* Would you like to be more involved with your local AnitaB.org community?
Join us for our monthly Technical Leaders call, where we connect to make an impact. Together we:
> Celebrate and amplify each others’ voices and achievements
> Encourage and advocate for each others’ initiatives
> Share experiences, perspectives, and advice
Email Bushra and Natasha with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org