Golden Seeds, one of the largest groups of angel investors in the US, invests in women-led companies and gender-diverse management teams. They have invested over $110 million in 150 companies, most of which are in technology. They have trained hundreds of angel investors.
Golden Seeds is holding this event to educate current and aspiring investors and entrepreneurs about Angel Investing.
* Meet experienced angels and learn the highlights of angel investing
* Hear form experienced CEOs about their journeys in starting and growing their companies
* Learn how investors make funding decisions
Since AnitaB.org has a vision of connecting, guiding and inspiring women in technology, this Angel Investing In Women-Led Companies event is crafted to inspire women entrepreneurs and investment in them and their companies.
- Debjani Deb, CEO, ZineOne
- Shannon Gordon, CEO, Boardlist
- Kathryn Schifferle, CEO, WorkTruck Solutions
- Patricia Cericola, Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- Gwen Edwards, Chair of the Board of Directors, Angel Resources Institute
- Caitlin Cameron, CEO, Otonexus
- Lilia Shirman, SVP and Silicon Valley Lead, Athena Alliance
Registration fee $20