AnitaB.org Chicago DiversiTech Hiring Fair is a one-day locally organized event that our Chapter Leaders have organized since 2017. This all-day event brings together women and allies looking for jobs in the technology sector who are at all levels. We also will have leading companies from industry, academia, and research – to build relationships, learn, and advance their careers. This event is free for attendees and we are asking companies to purchase a table. Please contact Natasha Green and the Chicago team if you have more questions:
Our objectives for attendees include
- Deliver opportunities and tools that allow attendees to grow and learn from sessions speakers
- Job connections that will benefit attendees by increasing their network to ensure them they do have a pathway towards another job opportunity.
- Diversifying Tech requires each attendee knowing that their diverse background will add value to any workplace environment we want attendees to know their talent is noticed and appreciated.
ALL FUTURE ATTENDEES, PLEASE GET YOUR RESUMES READY!
Registrations are now open.
|General Registration – Complimentary||Access to hiring fair from 2-7 pm||Register|
|Sponsor Table Registrations Available
Platinum 1x Sold out
Gold 1x Sold out
Silver 12x Sold out
|Download Prospectus 2019-hiring-fair-prospectus_v4||Register|
Our objectives for companies include
- Connect with diverse applicants in an environment promoting learning and connecting amongst employers and attendees.
- Empowering conversations that would allow companies to hear and connect with applicants from diverse backgrounds to ensure they are creating programs and opportunities everyone in their community.
- Hiring teams find talent when they decide to connect in different places at different times in the year. We know that this is another way to find talent outside of the normal recruitment circuit.
TENTATIVE AGENDA POSTED NEXT WEEK
Questions on table purchase and event details? Email Natasha Green and the Chicago Team