ABI.London invites you to participate in our summer codeathon taking place on the Saturday 22nd of July 2017.
This is open to coders and enthusiasts of all levels and refreshments will be provided.
The theme is “Challenge and Create” and we’ll gather to brainstorm and prototype some interesting solutions using Google’s new Google Assistant Actions API.
Venue : UCL’s Institute of Education (20 Bedford Way, WC1H 0AL)
Time : 9:30am – 5pm
Google Assistant Actions
- 9:30am – 10: am – Attendees arrive
- 10 am – 10:30am – Intro to Google Assistants Actions APIs, briefing from mentors specialising in Java, Golang & Node js
- 10:30am – 11:00pm – Brainstorm ideas & identify groups to work in
- 11:00pm – 4:00pm – Codeathon
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm – Present final ideas
- Java, Golang (Nick Ng)
- More to be announced.
Please feel free to contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
More details will be announced closer to the date.