ABI.Amsterdam Launch Event
We are thrilled and excited to announce the launch of ABI.Amsterdam on April 26th 2016.
Come and join us to meet and network with women technologists who are passionate about making a difference around them.
Seats are limited. Get your tickets now!REGISTER NOW
1. Introduction: Iffat Gill, CEO/Founder ChunriChoupaal/The Code To Change
“Digital inclusion: the importance of e-skills training for economic empowerment”
2. Guest of honour: Rosario Robinson, Global Program Development AnitaB.org
“Role of local communities in empowering women in tech”
3. Keynote: Maya Tudor, Tech Scholarships Program Manager, EMEA, Google
“The role of the tech industry to address inclusion and retention of women”
4. Exercise: “Cracking the Code” Mine Ogura, CIO The Code to Change Programme & Marktplaats (eBay Classifieds Group NL) Head of Delivery
5. Workshop: “Overcoming Imposter Syndrome” led by Amber Rahim, Coach, Trainer, Speaker, Amber Rahim Coaching
7. Closing remarks
8. Networking, drinks and hapjes
Who is this event for?
· People working in the technology field or hoping to join the sector soon
· Men or women who wish to support women in their workplace
· Curious people interested to learn more about lack of women in technology.
Google Offices (Tech Talk room)
15, Claude Debussylaan 34
1082 MD Amsterdam
Date: 26th April 2016
18:00 Welcome and registration
18:30 Start of programme